Saturday, November 1, 2008

Deep Conditioning

Posted by BeautyGUMBO at 8:22 AM

So today I washed my hair with ALPHOGEE damaged hair Shampoo and then used the 2 minute treatment. I began to towel dry after rinsing everything out. I took a table spoon of Coconut oil warmed and mixed it in my conditioner cover my hair in it and placed a plastic cap on for 20 minutes under heat. Then I wrapped a towel on top of my head for another 20 minutes holding the heat in the plastic cap. My hair felt Like velvet! I combed it into a pony to air dry! Tomorrow Bantu Knots I am Hooked!

2 comments:

Ambrosia Malbrough on November 8, 2008 at 9:33 PM said...

I'm loving twist outs, and bantu knots.

They're going to have your hair growing like crazy, because they're pretty curls without needing heat

I personally think the curls look better then what they would look if curlers would have been used

Santana Solano on November 8, 2008 at 11:55 PM said...

damn girl.
I might have to try that.

I fucks my shit up every time by pressing my hair EVERY TIME I wash it and blow dry it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Chitika

 

ME MY HAIR AND I Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates