Friday, January 2, 2009

Puritan's Pride Sale on Oils and other products

Posted by BeautyGUMBO at 10:38 AM


Puritan's Pride is a great place to get your oils for your hair great prices and awesome sales makes it easy for your haircare needs. They Have a buy 1 get 1 free offer on there coconut oils. The Famous Aloe Vera Gel can be found there also! Check out many of there other oils and vitamins for the hair, skin and daily supplements.
Follow the link and check out there sale's and great prices

3 comments:

LaQT/ Ty on January 2, 2009 at 1:42 PM said...

I can't wait to check this out! I am in need of some oils. I need to restock my oils.Thanks for posting!

BeautyGUMBO on January 4, 2009 at 5:48 PM said...

Thanks for viewing, I need to stock up soon myself

Anonymous said...

Oh, coconut oil, must smell good! I love coconut!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Chitika

 

ME MY HAIR AND I Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates