Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Bantu Knots and Mohawk

Posted by BeautyGUMBO at 3:02 PM
So I have been asked am I still doing my routine and how its going, still keeping it up ladies. I may wig it or weave it! But I plan to keep my goals by using my oils and keeping my hair condition by all means. I was getting A little bored with my Bantu's but thanks to BlackOnyx77 on YouTube I gave this a go from watching her do her kinky twist! Thanks Girl



Bantu Knots twisted out gently


Top and back view of the bantu knot's twisted out

Use Large shower comb and from Root slowly pulling comb through

Take your time and pin into shape using Bobbi pins

Take your time and use your large goodie bands and I doubled mines over the pin's
And its all done. Shape to your desired style....

Place your favorite foundation and powder a little gloss and Go!

6 comments:

Candace Chaplin on January 13, 2009 at 4:49 PM said...

Loving it! Nice Mohawk style.

BeautyGUMBO on January 13, 2009 at 5:42 PM said...

Thanks I tried!

1xellus1 on January 14, 2009 at 10:19 AM said...

Go Pink!

Kesh on August 13, 2009 at 5:49 AM said...

this style is super cute :0)

LaQT/ Ty on August 16, 2009 at 7:37 AM said...

This is a cute look. I will have to try when I am trying to get the most out of a braidout/curls. Do you think using a banana clip would produce the same results.

me on September 18, 2011 at 10:31 AM said...

Can't wait til my hair is long enough to mohawk lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Chitika

 

ME MY HAIR AND I Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates