Sunday, November 20, 2011

Posted by BeautyGUMBO at 2:44 PM



It's been awhile since I blogged about a wig and maybe this one is just worth the chatter. I have seen plenty of reviews on different wigs by some beautiful youtuber's some which I think dont get enough viewership (but anywho) I had to come and give my 2 cents about this one I am inlove with the touch the feel the look of this one. My son loves it my Family loves it and even the New Boa loves it. How could you go wrong with this one?

I will be rocking her this season for the holidays because you she is the one, for that sexy Red or Black holiday dress. She makes you feel stunning and looks up to part! I never tell people what to buy because I am not in there pockets but if this is in your price range try and buy it! Save up for this one ladies.
Stay tune for follow up's on this Unit from the RPGshow.com










0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Chitika

 

ME MY HAIR AND I Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates