Friday, February 19, 2010

Loving my hair again! update

Posted by BeautyGUMBO at 9:03 AM


Hello My beautiful ladies in the hair care would it been awhile since I posted but wanted to up date you all. I went beyond 6 months for my next relaxer. In fact I switched up my routine to something simple as pie for me. I choose to go back to Mizani fine/ color treated hair formula something haven't used in years. I also went back to products I was using 2 years prior to starting YouTube. The beyond the zone products. I actually Use The Turn up the heat protective spray almost daily making sure to spray not just the top but lifting to spray under sections. My relaxer is going strong or weeks not and I have washed my hair several times and only using heat once. (yay!).... I cut my hair again after relaxing but It looks alive again and that's what counts!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Chitika

 

ME MY HAIR AND I Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates