Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Today I loved my Hair

Posted by BeautyGUMBO at 7:55 PM



Today was a good day I loved my hair you see it was not some funky new style or some happy beautiful look I was rocking. It was easy breezy and soft! The last few days all I kept thinking did I really make this kinda choice, you see all the videos in the world are not going to prepare you for the actual act of cutting off your hair. You can watch your favorites in the natural community, You can visit every .ning site. Hell you can even google but its not like the act one does to oneself. You look in the mirror, you feel your hair gone! What was there is not there anymore you can't glue it back it on! Early the next morning you rush and look in the mirror praying it looks like yesterday or either you dreamed it all... LOL

You must do this for you not because you think your gonna look like the next person with Big beautiful Natural hair. In fact your hair may not curl at all, It may have a s pattern or a wavy pattern. You must be prepared to love your hair no matter if you are a, 4 4a 4b 4c. You must give it time to grow back, To me that's going to be the hardest waiting to see what I have 6months down the line or 1 year down the line.
So I am going to post My 2 year goal Hair in this thread simply because you have to have dreams right!
My first year goal Hair


My 2nd year Goal Hair

4 comments:

F.A.Ellis on May 3, 2011 at 8:38 PM said...

Greetings!
www.treasuredspotbookreview.com

Ashley on May 4, 2011 at 1:07 AM said...

Good idea. I need to look for some hair inspiration/goals.

LaQT/ Ty on May 4, 2011 at 4:43 AM said...

While I may not be natural, I'm glad that you are loving your hair. You explained this very well. Love the authenticity of your experience.

BeautyGUMBO on May 14, 2011 at 10:03 AM said...

Thank you Ladies and a special thank you LaQT!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Chitika

 

ME MY HAIR AND I Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates