Sunday, August 1, 2010

This Month Hair Update

Posted by BeautyGUMBO at 10:19 PM
a comic strip!
Hey Ladies I really enjoyed the Bun fun but I could not make it to the 5Th, So I am posting an update tonight. I did the bun under pony's false bun's, sock bun's. I even bunned under a wig/ half wig. The wig thing is I felt like someone could see the Ball in the back! Product update since using roux I see better results as far as my ends and how it feel. So I have found a cheaper product to use in my routine with my other Loves. Also a few weeks ago I notice when I missed a few weeks of my black tea rinse I seen a bit shedding. I also Had notice a tad bit dryness when I would go outside. so don't forget to use your protecting spray for your locks of hair.So I just wanted to show an update that I feel like the bun protected my ends and was a good way to oil and seal if that's what you like.
Thanks for reading!
xoxox
Pink
My next update will Around My birthday in September or Afterwards.
Thank you ladies for joining me and if you come up with something to try please let me know.

7 comments:

1xellus1 on August 2, 2010 at 3:39 AM said...

Phenomenal progress! I love your curl pattern. I relaxed overnight. Somex when I stretch, I feel like I can keep going. Then I get some tangles. I also get impatient b/c the curly roots=shrinkage & I can't see the progress. LOL I'll be posting my pics soon. I didn't bun as much as I wanted to, but I still did my protective styling. The challenge helped me to get out of the monotony of the "Cleo" braids. Hawaiian 14 in 1 spray is wonderful. I'm still nervous about wearing my hair OUT outside b/c I feel like the ends are going to get uber dry. I'd love to bun under a bun for August. LOL You know the kind w/ the 2 combs? Thanks for sharing

BeautyGUMBO on August 2, 2010 at 12:23 PM said...

Thanks for always reading my inserts, I think that would be awesome to do Maybe we can start it next week a bun under a bun!

Unknown on August 2, 2010 at 5:55 PM said...

Are you going natural? Your hair looks really good!

BeautyGUMBO on August 2, 2010 at 6:14 PM said...

rmcandlelight we will have to see
I mad it 1 month longer than last year 5 months.

SPWS on October 18, 2010 at 10:39 PM said...

You have very beautiful curls. Is it hard to maintain that kind of hair? I hope you answer my question. Thanks!

eindianhair.com reviews

BeautyGUMBO on October 18, 2010 at 11:04 PM said...

@micheal
I found taking care of this hair gentle like your own is best. I infactloved this hair an dcannot wait to try more indian remy soon

BeautyGUMBO on October 18, 2010 at 11:07 PM said...

@micheal
I found taking care of this hair gentle like your own is best. I infactloved this hair an dcannot wait to try more indian remy soon

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Chitika

 

ME MY HAIR AND I Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates