Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Frisco Wig in MOONSTONE

Posted by BeautyGUMBO at 5:56 PM
Sometimes you need a little change of Pace, tell me what you think of her. This was has very soft lace. Its very light doesnt over heat a DIVA in anyway. The curls are already at the right drop and this one can be used with heat. Her name is Frisco from LHboutique and the unit color is Frisco in MOONSTONE. Priced at 69.99 APRIL10 gets you 10% off it helps alot on shipping. After trying this one I really want to try my first Human Hair type. Photobucket

3 comments:

1xellus1 on April 27, 2010 at 8:14 PM said...

say what? she's synthetic? get outta here! affordable! i think she looks great on you. go girl!

BeautyGUMBO on April 27, 2010 at 10:33 PM said...

Thank you Yeah she is I am almost ready for a human lacefront what you think?

The Diva V on May 1, 2010 at 10:59 AM said...

I almost got the wig..i want to try that one next
thanks for the review Diva :)
V

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Chitika

 

ME MY HAIR AND I Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates