Thursday, May 6, 2010

TOMIKA Rocking THE TAMIKA WIG HAIR STOP AND SHOP

Posted by BeautyGUMBO at 3:48 PM
So this week protective hair style is the Tamika wig from hair stop and shop, I wanted this one every since I seen Ms.Ateya with this one one, But I was really sold when I seen a younger member on YouTube show this one on Clair Hair she gave the most real review for a first time wig buyer point of view. I don't care for Clair hair customer service so I BOUGHT THIS WIG WITH MY OWN MONEY FROM HAIR STOP AND SHOP. The shipping time was pretty okay around 4 working days at the most. And when its in stock its in stock unlike other site's.
I wasn't to sure about the wig since I do not care for black pearl wigs based off my very first wig from them. But this one is more human hair course feel and it has a natural bend to it. I am rocking a color choice I have rocked for years even my weave years/ponytail etc. 1b/30 always a classic for me.
I give this one a 9 out of 10. Only because you cannot curl it/the lace is a bit small in the front but you can get a tiny part! (tiny)...





All products spoke on Me My Hair And I are either paid for or researched by ME!

4 comments:

1xellus1 on May 7, 2010 at 4:21 PM said...

I like her on you! Very affordable piece. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

this wig is super cute, i was looking at this exact wig on gmbshair.com, but never heard of the brand Black Pearl until two days ago, how was ur first experience with this brand?


"mscinnamonkisses.com"

BeautyGUMBO on May 22, 2010 at 7:00 AM said...

Hey laies My first black pearl wig I did not like and it was this long one with the ugly part. I do notice that most of them are heat friendly except this one. This one can be a hit or miss because its more Nappy girl with a perm texture. Mines had a little shedding but was fine after a day.

Halle Anderson on May 22, 2010 at 6:21 PM said...

Beautiful wig! Love your blog! Come visit me at www.HalleAnderson.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Chitika

 

ME MY HAIR AND I Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates