Sunday, November 9, 2008

Todays Hair Care Haul Sally's & Freds

Posted by BeautyGUMBO at 2:18 PM



So here we go as always I was going to get a few items and didn't come out of the store with either one. I am still in search of more Aloe Vera Gel, I also went lurking for more Conditioner after reading Traycee's blog. They where all out of the one she spoke about. So in fear of running out I picked up some more conditioner and I will be trying out the Proclaim products for the first time. I am still in search of my Staple Shampoo! I am working on the lashes and Sally's had these on sale for a little over a buck. Fred's V05 is on sale for 79 cents. So I spent money and saved... Oh! I forgot to mention I picked up this heating cap that hooks up to your blow dryer (why do I have a feeling I just wasted money?)
CHAO!

2 comments:

miltonrita on November 17, 2008 at 10:12 AM said...

vo five thats what i use its cheap

BeautyGUMBO on November 18, 2008 at 8:52 PM said...

It works great with a little coconut oil in the conditioner!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Chitika

 

ME MY HAIR AND I Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates