Thursday, August 13, 2009

Dear hair

Posted by BeautyGUMBO at 12:48 AM

This is a letter to my hair okay you won, I will change my intake of water (no POP!) okay less. I will pay better attention to you.

Hey ladies as you know I have chosen to listen to my hair a little bit closer, you see its been almost 2 years since my hair mishap after letting someone give me a bad twist do. I never had problems growing my hair until that happen. Here off and on I have had some problems with products being to harsh and breaking my hair off. I have also realized Just because a product is not breaking your hair off doesn't mean your hair likes it.

I have tried a New condition and oil treatment after using both I have seen more good in my hair than the 30 odd products I have tried. I will be renewing my routine and trying something hopefully for the best. As for now I am holding out with the September 1st group for relaxing by the way another product I will be switching up. Thanks for reading ladies and stay tuned for updates on a channel coming soon!
My new goal is full SL by December 2009

2 comments:

1xellus1 on August 13, 2009 at 7:05 PM said...

i'm encouraged. keep up the good work. :O)

BeautyGUMBO on August 14, 2009 at 8:33 AM said...

thank you

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Chitika

 

ME MY HAIR AND I Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates