Thursday, August 6, 2009

CHI OIL Love it already

Posted by BeautyGUMBO at 4:13 AM

CHI OLIVE NUTRIENT THERAPY - Silk Oil: Olive Silk Oil two phase complex is a light weight leave-in treatment with Certified Organic Essential oils, Natural oils and a special blend of extracts developed for all hair and skin types to replenish, reconstruct and nourish, while helping in repairing split ends without build up or added weight. Directions: Shake bottle well to mix the two phase evenly. Place a small amount of Olive Silk Oil in palms and apply from scalp to ends evenly. May be used on wet or dry hair and skin. Use as often as required.

In my own words this one of those products that your friend introduce you too and you end up loving it! My hair gets so dry easy, weather change or not. I washed my hair and used it on my wet ends and scalp. Lets just say my hair had a healthy shine and it didn't feel greasy or heavy like most oil type products. Please stay tuned for futher update's

3 comments:

1xellus1 on August 10, 2009 at 4:20 AM said...

thanks for sharing. my hair is dry like that too!

BeautyGUMBO on August 11, 2009 at 1:50 AM said...

Girl, I have used it 2 times and It smells kinda like a high brand olive oil if you know what I mean. Other than that it feels a tad weird in your hand, But your hair will thank you and I havent relaxed my hair since May washed it the first use and the next day my was like a soft!!!! Last night I washed my hair blow dried it and rubbed some through my hair flat iron it and it had a great shine, it feels so light as if I dont have anything in my hair. Not heavy or greasy!

BeautyGUMBO on August 22, 2009 at 10:55 AM said...

This product is so great 3 weeks later, I am inlove with it. It gives your hair soft shiny volume.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Chitika

 

ME MY HAIR AND I Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates