Tuesday, August 25, 2009

maneandchic Tee's foor checking growth

Posted by BeautyGUMBO at 2:40 AM

Length checking tee's
So ladies last week I placed a order for those shirts I was viewing on kiss showing off the growth and progress. I ordered a black tee with hot pink writing pictured in this entry is a tank top view of the product. My camera is acting wookie!
I received my order in about 5 days no problems it came USPS. Good cotton material after I got it to keep track of my growth. Speaking of growth Sunday I did the UN thinkable to my hair. Stay Tuned.....
http://maneandchic.spreadshirt.com/us/US/Shop/Index/design/design/Length-Check-Tee-Graphic-3160251

1 comments:

Unknown on August 27, 2009 at 4:08 PM said...

I am digging that shirt.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Chitika

 

ME MY HAIR AND I Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates