Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hair Update

Posted by BeautyGUMBO at 10:20 AM

Hello, Ladies
I am back in the swing of things and I feel like I am finally getting into some staple products. I have changed up my routine to whats best for me. Since the winter air is been really funny acting her in the south. I had to change my twice a week pooing to once a week. So basically I was my hair once aweek week Organic creamy olive oil shampoo & deep condition with the Organic penetrating conditioner. I also co wash using VO5 milk conditioner. My I still stick to my oil's just a little less. I added sulfur 8 to my routine once every 2 weeks to my scalp, this helps with all of the protein products I am using. So far no more breakage a tad bit of shedding but basic. My goal is to control my split ends, and yesterday I cheated on my regular relaxer Silk elements with shea butter for the Organic Olive oil one. So far so good as you can see my hair is looking healthy with a great shine! Yay!

4 comments:

Latoya on February 18, 2009 at 12:04 PM said...

YES YOUR HAIR LOOKS VERY HEALTHY AND NICE

BeautyGUMBO on February 20, 2009 at 2:31 PM said...

Thank you

1xellus1 on February 28, 2009 at 5:42 AM said...

Go girl, yes, it's all about finding out what works best for you. I'm encouraged by your progress. Keep up the good work!

LaQT/ Ty on August 16, 2009 at 7:41 AM said...

Your hair looks great. It loves very full and healthy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Chitika

 

ME MY HAIR AND I Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates