Friday, June 18, 2010

Hair in the Front Pony in the Back!

Posted by BeautyGUMBO at 2:33 PM

All week I have been working it out with protective styles with my own hair but today I was like let me wig it! So I tried a lace front! Then another and another one! blah blah blah It was like this one is to hot! This one is too curly! This one is just right but it looks Nappy! LOL Then I moved to have wigs and it was like Hell Nawll Because you haven't dyed your hair black! So My brownish hair didn't match the 1b/30 at all. So then I tried running a old mascara through the front to make it blend! No No NO!
So I just ended up rocking a ponyTail and whipping my hair back over it looking like a fake Mohawk!n the pic's you cant see how brown my hair is But its Brown ass Hell compared to the pony! Its not bad in doors But in the sun it shows! I think I will take a hat just in case LOL.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhhh I love it!

BeautyGUMBO on June 19, 2010 at 11:21 AM said...

Thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Chitika

 

ME MY HAIR AND I Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates