Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My Final Chopping!

Posted by BeautyGUMBO at 12:29 PM


Wow its been awhile since I have posted anything worth saying about my hair! Well Last entry was when I had my sew in (yes) its been awhile like I stated. Since then I have rocked bantu's, twist, braid outs, And of course the world of Lace fronts. One day I was so pissed off at my hair and shaved off all my sides leaving me to look like a dam Shaved Bird! Below is after the sides Started to grow Back I repeat started! LOL Its was flat Ironed (something I should not done but it was Kinky and curly and had to manage) So at the time I thought it was best! NOPE~ it was not!!!




So Here I am Love's my final Chopping! Its day 2 and I am writing this and still don't quite know how I feel about what I did at this time in my life. I mean its hair it will grow back right? I am 36 and still have some thickness to it, no signs of female balding so maybe I have a chance for it to grow back pretty and thick! I am gonna have to research natural hair coloring because I am not going to have the grays showing in the front looking like Peppy La Phew! Here are some Photo's Below of my first Day of my Final Chopping! Also the video I made for YouTube with my reaction after the fact. Thank you for taking time to read my post.
Once again Its just Me MY hair and I...
MUAH!
Pinky POO




0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Chitika

 

ME MY HAIR AND I Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates