Saturday, June 26, 2010

Last week Hair Chat

Posted by BeautyGUMBO at 12:04 PM

Last week wasn't a good week for me I wanted to wear protective style but was to lazy to Bantu! Well I cant braid to the back and those are the best braid outs to me! I can always section and braid but again I don't like the out come.

I did Have a tad bit of dryness to my hair last week and I think it was because I Tried out a few new things out of the routine I been doing for the Last 45 Days. Now I have Notice That My hair response better to water based Moist/ Like The JUICE Yes
the Jherri JUICE so I plan on stocking up! I bought the big bottle a Little over a month ago and just ran out. Yes I used the whole bottle.. I was shocked! I plan on Bunning it from July 5th to August 5th 2010 and if That goes okay I will continue to do it Until December when the challenge is over hopefully I will make my goal to full shoulder Length.
Have you ladies been having a HHG? Month so far??
Thanks for reading....
Oh Yeah I was asked what Black Tea I use on my Hair and its By Earl Gray a Little Bit of information On this Tea It is a Premium!!!!

Blended Tea : Earl Grey Tea

The most popular tea blend in the western world derives its name from the second Earl Charles Grey, who was the Prime Minister of England in the early 19th century. According to one legend, the uniquely flavored tea was originally given to Earl Grey as a gift from a member of the Chinese government to thank one of the Earl's men for saving his son. Lord Grey enjoyed the tea so much that he gave the recipe to his tea merchants, who duplicated and distributed "Earl Grey's Tea" around the world.
Earl Grey tea derives its distinctive taste from the oil of bergamot. This highly aromatic oil is made from the rind of the fruit of the Citrus bergamia - a small tree found predominantly in southern Italy. The flavor of a truly fine Earl Grey tea is dependent on the quality of the base tea as well as the quality and amount of oil used. We use only high quality tealeaves as the base for our Earl Grey teas.

1 comments:

1xellus1 on June 26, 2010 at 1:02 PM said...

I'm Encouraged! Keep up the good work! :O)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Chitika

 

ME MY HAIR AND I Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates