Friday, July 2, 2010

My BUN Challenge

Posted by BeautyGUMBO at 7:06 AM



Hey you guys so I kinda missed some of the BUN Challenge from Traycee from KISS and a few other have done it! So Starting July 5Th Until August I am doing a 30 Day Bun Challenge every week I will post My favorite Bun Do for that week! So if anyone is joining me let me know. I picked this because it will not mess with any of the groups I'm in. I feel this will give us 30 days to figure out our hair highs and low's, Keep a journal of what you use and the days you use it. If its easy keep it greasy! If its hard treat it like a Fard! lol Serious I feel keeping it simple will help us see goals for our future Long locks or in some of you ladies case Longer locks!
Goals:
1.Protective style training
2.Having more patience with hair growth
3.Leaning How to make simple work for us
4.Promoting Longer stronger hair
5.Less breakage
6.Finding what work in a day to night routine

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Chitika

 

ME MY HAIR AND I Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates