Monday, June 28, 2010

Sallys! Today's Haul & Wash Day

Posted by BeautyGUMBO at 2:17 PM




I picked up a few items Like more 14 in 1 by Hawaiian silky, I also wanted to try there Mois/lotion. So fare I like it as well but not the smell for some reason. But I have notice a big difference since usinf the 14 in 1. Also the Roux shampoo wish I speak on below. New love!!!~~~~~
I also picked up a few Bonnet's wanted to try the so called growth Hair Bonnets...
Didnt spend mush today it was around $37.00 Dollars I put back the flexi rods because the bitch didnt wanted go get a price sticker. LOL





Hey My Doll Babies
Hope everything is alright on the Hair growth front, I am trying out ROUX now and I must say after today's haul.... I will be going for backups this stuff freaking rocks so Far so freaking GOOD!

I like my PYHTO but It is on the High End side but it works, But I don't want my hair to get used to it so I wanted to find some products just as good that do there things as well. Wash day is usually on wed for me but I over did it on products this weekend. So I needed a wash! I picked up a few things from Sally's and the Roux Shampoo/Conditioner was one of them. I had to try them out and I am so glad I did So thank you to everyone who said try these! I never fall in love with the shampoo's in fact Ill find a ahhhhhhhhhh condtioner before I would a shampoo.
This shampoo didn't leave my hair over dry nor did I feel as if I needed a condtioner but of course I used one. I am inlove all over again. I used the ones for damaged hair. Check out my curl pattern on the ends of my hair as it is drying it is the BOMB! Looks good for me being 95% Creamy Cracked out!
Thanks for reading....

3 comments:

1xellus1 on June 29, 2010 at 2:01 AM said...

love ur curl pattern! gorgeous!

El'Aundra Dolce on July 1, 2010 at 7:35 AM said...

So I saw your blog. I wanted to invite you to edk.dolce I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle © " where I promote all my followers, and give them a chance to attract more people to their blog & for my followers to learn more about them! Check out my blog @ www.edkdolce.blogspot.com
*Elle

BeautyGUMBO on July 2, 2010 at 12:42 AM said...

Thank you

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Chitika

 

ME MY HAIR AND I Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates