Friday, May 20, 2011

I made my Wash N Go Last 5 whole day's

Posted by BeautyGUMBO at 12:09 PM
On Monday when I did a Wash N Go I did not know I was going to make it last 5 day's and actually make it so I did not take any special picture's. But Here is a show of what I did the rest of the week.

Monday I washed my hair and use products very light but enough to give my curls a hold and last. I woke up every morning and refreshed it. I did sleep with a plastic cap and bonnet for the first 3 days. It gave my hair Moisture and kept the curls popping! The rest of the week I just did a satin cap and bonnet.

Hump Day I kept it simple to what I have been doing since Monday, The only thing is I just refresh with a little spritz of Vita Reign form komaza care For added shine I used Vanilla Mint Hair serum!






So Thursday what would normally be a wash N Go But I refreshed Monday's wash N go with A little H2o and ZB Vanilla Mint Hair Serum, I added just a little Eco Style threw out my curls and Then I sectioned off My bang area and clamped it out of the way. Then taking a little gel slicked my edges and typed them Down 20 minutes later I added a Head Band and here you go!
Oh I look a little naked with no brow's LOL Sorry!





So on Thursday night I took my time and did small twist out on my hair where needed some a little bigger got lazy and as you know my top has more hair! So Its Friday and I have mini twist all over today but I left them twisted up. I will being doing this the next few day's and wearing a Wig or some short. I am glad I did this because I was able to care for e Scalp and this morning when I gave it a little spritz It was like Awww! LOL




A close view of My small twist



Thank you for taking time out to view and read....
Have a great weekend!
Oh I will be leaving my twist in until wash Day and wearing a lace front tomorrow I have to go to my Son's Graduation

2 comments:

Unknown on May 21, 2011 at 6:26 AM said...

Looking good :)

BeautyGUMBO on May 21, 2011 at 7:08 PM said...

thanks

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Chitika

 

ME MY HAIR AND I Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates