Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Sally's Argan Oil Review

Posted by BeautyGUMBO at 6:57 AM
Okay Argan Oil is a big hype now adays something that other's ethic culture has been using for years. I gave the one from Sally's a go and I must say it won me over first try!
I did a pre-poo yesterday and I used it on my hair before my conditioner mix. But what did it for me was using it after I washed my hair! You do not need much at all so don't think oil city ladies. I placed a bit in my hands rubbed them together than I ran them through my hair. It felt so soft and so good. It kinda smells like vanilla flavor to me. Its cheap only $8.99 compared to the Josie m. which is around $45.00 I think???
Until Later sweeties....
Oh yeah I have alot to review soon... stay tune

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Chitika

 

ME MY HAIR AND I Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates